All posts tagged "running"
- The Pros And Cons Of Minimalist Running Shoes: What You Need To Know
Minimalist running shoes have been gaining popularity in recent years as a potential solution for reducing running-related injuries. These shoes are...RunningMarch 28, 2023
- How Running Can Help In The Battle Against Depression
Exercise has long been recognized as a way to improve physical health, but it also has a lot of benefits on...RunningJanuary 31, 2023
- Runner’s High: The Science Behind The Euphoric Feeling
Runner’s high is a common term among athletes and is often used to describe the euphoria some runners experience during or...RunningJanuary 17, 2023
- This Woman Went From Having Her Legs Amputated To Being A Competitive Athlete.
Schanbaum was 20 when she was diagnosed with meningococcal Meningitis, and she had to go through several amputations to save her...Female athletesOctober 18, 2022
- With A Determined Mindset, Hurdler Dalilah Muhammad Continues To Strive For Greatness.
Dalilah Muhammad broke the 400m hurdles world record in 2019 for the second time! Breaking such records needs requires the athlete...Female athletesSeptember 27, 2022
- The Natural Phenomenon Limiting Female Athletes
After the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CaS) upheld a ruling established by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) against...RunningApril 19, 2022